Today I released v0.46 of the Persona Wordpress plugin. This release has several noteworthy updates.
Select a background color using the Wordpress color picker
Selecting a background color is far simpler thanks to Janw-Oostendorp. Background colors are now selected using the WordPress color picker.
Any site can specify a site logo
Persona requires site logos to be served using HTTPS or as a data URI. If your site uses HTTP, your site logo is automatically converted to a data URI after it is selected from the media picker.
Makoto Kato submitted Japanese translations!
Changelog for v0.46
- New Feature - Use the WordPress color picker when selecting a background color - Thanks @janw-oostendorp!
- New Feature - Automatically convert site logo's into dataURIs so that any site can specify a logo.
- New Feature - Japanese Translations - Thanks @makotokato!
- Improvement - Separate general and advanced settings.
- Improvement - massive refactor to make code easier to browse.
- Bug Fix - Make sure URLs are written to browserid_common.js unescaped.
- Login to your site and visit the plugins page.
- Select Add New
- Search for Mozilla Persona
- Select Install
- Select Install Now
- Select Activate Plugin
Or, go to the direct download link on wordpress.org.
As always, a huge thank you to everybody who contributed code or time to make this project better. The community is steadily growing, every contribution and every contributor reinforces how important this project is.