Mozilla - Senior Software Engineer2011-current - https://mozilla.org/
Core developer on Firefox Accounts, an authentication system that ties together Mozilla services, the Firefox desktop browser, the Firefox for Android browser, and FirefoxOS.
Core developer on Mozilla Persona, a federated, decentralized authentication system that gives users a two click sign in experience using any email address they control.
- Server - NodeJS, Connect, Express, Metrics
FitMo - Front-End Developer2009-2011 - http://fitmo.com
KeepFu - Front-End Developer2009 - Site no longer available
Ubernote - Front-End Developer2007-2009 - http://www.ubernote.com
2006 - http://www.benelogic.com
Benelogic - Software Developer
Short term contract to implement a custom statistics package that monitors an F5 load balancer.
Benelogic - Software Developer2005 - http://www.benelogic.com
Short term contract to implement a custom automated reporting package that delivers daily reports to an external client.
AirRunner - Software Engineer2000-2001 - AirTegrity
Implement a Cisco IOS compatible command line interface and web based configuration application for AirRunner's wireless router. In depth use of embedded Linux, TCP/IP networking, 802.11 wireless technologies.
Contributed ProjectsGo straight to the source:
- rum-diary.org - Enable site operators to collect real user metrics/statistics in a privacy respecting way. Metrics with Ethics
- connect-fonts - Self host web fonts in NodeJS apps.
- SendMyPin - A proof of concept to show how two factor authentication can be used in a Mozilla Persona Identity Provider.
- CheckMyIdP - A Mozilla Persona Identity Provider Linter.
- Mozilla Persona WordPress Plugin - A plugin to add Mozilla Persona authentication to WordPress sites.